Thursday, June 18, 2009

Out with my own kids

I took the kids out for a mini shoot. I forget how hard it is to photography my little Ajay! He is 17 months and does not sit for anything! I tried to keep him busy with some food, as usual, so he did sit while he was eating, but he had a mouth full in the most of the shots!! Anyway, it was fun!

On this one he was chewing ice from my drink!!

Photobucket

This is about the only one that I had of him, where he did not have anything in his mouth! Yea!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marissa Vargason said...

Your kids are adorable!!!! Your daughter looks to be my daughters age. 9?

Join me on Facebook

Join me on Facebook
Email Sandrine at creoleartphotography@hotmail.com to book your session.

Find My Photo Card Announcements Here:

Email me if you are interested in any of my cards.

Followers