Thursday, April 22, 2010

Island beauty

I had the chance to photograph my best friend's family while I was visiting them in Nashville. Catherine and I grew up together in Reunion island and this is what you get when a beautiful Reunionese marries an American and have children together ... GORGEOUS girls!!!



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



2 comments:

jean smith said...

GORGEOUS lighting on these! beautiful girls and beautiful pictures!

Sandrine (CreoleArt Photography) said...

Thank you Jean!! It means so much coming from you!!!!

Join me on Facebook

Join me on Facebook
Email Sandrine at creoleartphotography@hotmail.com to book your session.

Find My Photo Card Announcements Here:

Email me if you are interested in any of my cards.

Followers